What is Five axis CNC machine?
Five axis CNC machine tool is a kind of machine tool with high science and technology content, high precision and specially used to process complex curved surface. This machine tool system has a significant influence on the aviation, aerospace, military, scientific research, precision equipment, high-precision medical equipment and other industries of a country. At present, the five axis CNC machine tool system is the only way to solve the problems of impeller, blade, marine propeller, heavy generator rotor, turbine rotor, large diesel engine crankshaft and so on. It refers to adding two rotation axes to the three common linear axes of X, y and Z. A. The two rotating axes of B and C have different motion modes to meet the technical requirements of various products. At present, there are five kinds of five axis machine tools in the market. Although there are many kinds of mechanical structures, there are mainly five types:
1. Two rotation coordinates directly control the direction of tool axis (double head form)cnc prototyping
2. Two axes are at the top of the tool, but the axis of rotation is not perpendicular to the linear axis (vertical pendulum type)
3. One of the two rotation coordinates acts on the tool and the other on the workpiece (one swing and one revolution form)
4. Two rotation coordinates directly control the rotation of space (double turntable form)
5. Two axes are on the table, but the axis of rotation is not perpendicular to the axis of line (vertical table)