For example, what material is used?
Which supplier supplied the materials?
Different suppliers of the same material will shrink differently. What are the requirements for parting lines?
To what extent should the appearance be achieved?
Do you want etching?
If you want to post-processing, such as spraying, plastic mold opening, these are to be considered.
What should we pay attention to when opening plastic moulds?
1. The shrinkage coefficient of each material is different. The plastic mould should have a reasonable shrinkage rate.
2. Plastic moulds should have enough rigidity, otherwise they will deform and cause "flying edge" when the moulds are clamped.
3. If the product is ejected while opening the mould, the ejector pin page of the injection machine can be set (but some injection machines do not have this function).
4. Choose a reasonable demoulding method, choose a reasonable position and quantity of ejector rod to ensure that the product is not damaged in the ejection process.
5. Cooling in plastic mould (water passage) is related to product size, shape, plastic property and holding time.
6. Plastic mould should choose reasonable exhaust position and control its quantity. Otherwise, it will lead to unsatisfactory injection of plastics and "material shortage" of products.
7. The fixing mode of plastic mould and injection moulding machine should be reasonable, reliable and firm, so as to prevent accidents caused by dislocation when closing the mould. And easy to disassemble.
8. In the case of no return spring, the plastic mould moves along with the moving part of the injection moulding machine. It is the pin plate of the mould connected with the pin rod of the machine (commonly known as the strong pin).
9. The injection channel should be selected reasonably so that the material can reach every place evenly (the flow path is equal), and there should be enough storage to ensure that the plastic is supplied in the shrinkage process.
10. Post-treatment of plastic die materials is not needed, because: plastic is soft, hardness and other special requirements are not required, and the heat treatment process may cause die deformation.
11. The roughness level of the plastic mould should reach "mirror level", otherwise the product is difficult to demould, and the product needs too much force to cause damage when it is ejected. The roughness of positioning pin, clamping surface and other parts are all regulated by standard.