Die-casting technology is the embodiment of the technical level of a die-casting factory. It can combine the characteristics of die-casting machine, die, casting and die-casting alloy correctly to produce die-casting products that meet customer requirements at the lowest cost. Therefore, attention must be paid to the selection and training of die casting process engineers. Die-casting process engineer is the chief technical person in charge of die-casting production site. In addition to formulating correct die-casting process and revising die-casting process in time according to the changes of production factors, he is also responsible for training and improving die-casting installation adjuster, die-casting operator and die maintenance worker.
(1) Determine the most reasonable productivity and specify the cycle time of each injection cycle. Although low productivity is not conducive to improving economic benefits, high productivity often at the expense of die life and casting eligibility rate, the economic benefits of general ledger accounting may be worse.
(2) Determine the correct die casting parameters. On the premise of ensuring that the castings meet customer quality standards, the injection speed, injection pressure and alloy temperature should be lowest. In this way, it is beneficial to reduce the load of machine and die, reduce the fault and improve the service life. According to the isosceles triangle of die-casting machine characteristics, die-casting characteristics, casting characteristics and die-casting aluminum alloy characteristics, the fast injection speed, injection pressure, boosting pressure, slow injection stroke, fast injection stroke, punch follow-up distance, push-out stroke, holding time, push-back time, alloy temperature, die temperature and so on are determined.
(3) When using water-based coatings, strict and detailed spraying process must be formulated. Paint brand, proportion of paint to water, spraying quantity (or spraying time) and spraying sequence of each part of the mould, compressed air pressure, distance between spraying gun and forming surface, spraying direction and angle of forming surface, etc.
(4) Determine the correct cooling scheme according to the actual die casting die. Correct cooling scheme has great influence on production efficiency, casting quality and die life. The scheme should stipulate the method of cooling water opening, start cooling several die-casting moulds, and open the cooling water valve to the specified opening several times apart from several moulds. The cooling intensity of the point cooling system should be adjusted by the die casting process engineer on site to achieve the thermal balance of the die with spraying.
(5) Provide different lubrication frequencies for different sliding parts, such as punch, guide pillar, guide sleeve, core pulling mechanism, push rod, reset rod, etc.
(6) Formulate the die-casting operation rules for each die-casting part, and train and supervise the die-casting workers to operate according to the rules.
(7) According to the complexity of the die and the degree of new and old, determine the appropriate preventive maintenance cycle of the die. Appropriate preventive maintenance cycle of die should be the number of die-casting dies that will fail in the use of dies without failures. It is not advocated that the malfunction has occurred in the use of dies and moulds, and they can not continue to produce and are forced to repair.
(8) According to the complexity of the die, the old and new degree and the dangerous degree of the sticking die, the stress relief period of the module (usually 5000-15000 modules once) and the need for surface treatment are determined.