At present, there are more than 200 types of 3D printing materials, but in practical applications, more than 00 kinds of printing materials are still very limited, because there are many products in reality, and the production materials and combinations are also extremely complicated. Among the many materials, there are the following types of common 3d printing materials:
1. Metal materials: including stainless steel, gold, silver, titanium, etc.
Stainless steel is hard and has a strong firmness; gold, silver and titanium metal materials such as gold, silver and titanium metal are all made of SLS; titanium metal is a material often used in high-end 3D printers;
2. ABS plastics: BS is the most common printing material for FDM printing technology. There are many colors to choose from. It can print and produce all kinds of creative home accessories, or fun toys such as Lego. It is a consumer-level 3D printer user One of the most favorite printing supplies
3. PLA plastic fuse: PLA plastic fuse is a very common printing material, especially for consumer-level 3D printers. PLA can be degraded and is an environmentally friendly material
4. Ceramic powder: The ceramic powder material is sintered using SLS technology. Of course, 3D printing cannot complete the high-temperature firing of ceramics. High-temperature firing is required after the printing is completed.
5. Resin material 3D printed transparent liver model using photopolymer resin as raw material;
6. Graphene materials: Graphene is currently the world's lightest, thinnest and hardest new nanomaterial.